Procedure For Payment With ATM Card
1. Before you attempt to make payment, ensure your ATM card is enabled for online payment. All you need do is go to your Bank and fill a form with your bank and it will be activated within 24 hours.
2. Login to your account & click on Buy Online under the Message Menu.
3. In the page that opens, enter the number of units you want to buy.
4. Then click on the Buy SMS below it. (A message will pop up saying: "You will be redirected to the payment page in 5 seconds") Click on OK.
5. Select your card type e.g. VoguePay, Interswitch, MasterCard, Verve, Visa, eTransact, etc and click on Proceed.
*If you choose to use VoguePay, all you need is your VoguePay email or username and password.
Note: You must have an account with VoguePay and have it funded first before making payment. Click here to create an account with VoguePay. VoguePay operates more or less like PayPal. It is one of Nigeria's premium E - payment system. It is fast, secure and simple.
6. Choose Interswitch or MasterCard or Verve if there's MasterCard or Verve logo on your ATM card.
7. If your Card is Visa, you must have an i-PIN to carry out any transaction online. To get an i-PIN visit your bank's ATM and select the change PIN option >> Select the Internet PIN (i-PIN) change option >> Input any 4 to 6 digits of your choice as your iPIN.
STEP 6: When you do, the box below will open, click to select your card type. select your desired card from the list. Either mastercard or verve
STEP 7: After selecting youe card type, enter your ATM card details.
Your card number is the numbers on the front of your card, the expiry date is also on the front of your card, the CVV2 is the last 3 digits at the back of your card. Click on the PIN pad on the screen to select your 4-digit ATM PIN. Enter them and click on Pay.
STEP 8: The next window will ask you for a security token or one-time password depending on the card you are using. If you have a token, press it and enter the number then click on "Continue." As for the one-time password, your bank will usually send it to your phone, wait for it.
Finally: Wait for the payment to go through. In most browsers, you’ll see a blank page as the payment is processed. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE WHILE YOU WAIT. The time it takes depends on the speed of your connection and computer. If the transaction was successful, you’ll get the message below and also receive an email and/or mobile alert as the acse may be.
Click on Proceed To Marchant Website to return to SMSfield.
Note: It usually happens once in a while that your bank will debit you but your bulk SMS account won’t be credited. This is due to network time out. In that case (which hardly happens), contact us to investigate and credit you. It won’t take long. You can call on 08038664822 or send us an email via info[at]smsfield.com, and we willl attend to you. Please replace the (at) with @ when sending your mail.
Thankyou for choosing SMSfield.